+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

Ads

Friday, June 3, 2016

VATTI KO SAUNE

7:03 PM

Share it Please


Nisa was very good, simple, girl. More reserved, more out of the house was ful nature. Manisha also rumors that have committed suicide, but I do not believe that Manisha herself to commit suicide. Neck, thigh and back views of the blue brand. Athyaera suspected that the murder of the neck looks like. If suicide by hanging back and feet are what brand?

Main house electricity was switched off. How cukkula outside the door, why did such questions are raised in. The day I heard the blessing of alcohol Chaudhary. Chowdhury was walking on a motorcycle around the house all day. Some neighbors who did not know it when the incident occurred outside.

My all in her

Nar Earth but, Manisha grandparents

manisha ko grandfather. The day I went to my daughter's home in Chitwan. Chitwan nabasnuhola as many days in army granddaughter, Hannah told him pharkinuhola 2/3 days. Rakhidieki be borne lugaphoto bag. 5 hundred rupee was also filed.

Manisha tried to go on, I wore sandals, slippers, not to go, saying phaladii slippers. And, my granddaughter was lagaidieki samarthakalari shoes. Perhaps if I stayed home that day would not have done it.

My daughter was very good. Very reserved, not very accustomed to walk. I loved her dearly. She would bring me food and water in the morning-evening. Manisha Vimal childhood, and I was, I care. Now I take care of old age in her granddaughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads